Please read the agreement carefully and make sure you fully understand its contents. If you have any doubts about your rights and obligations resulting from the acceptance of this agreement, consult a legal attorney in your jurisdiction. Sierra Star Casino can not currently accept real money gambling from the legal jurisdictions of Australia, Jordan,
Netherlands Antilles, Israel, Cyprus, Estonia, Bulgaria, Turkey and The United States of America and its territories
Grant of License
Sierra Star Casino (SSC) hereby grants to the Player a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable sub-license to use the software for playing in the casino. SSC is a Corporation incorporated under the laws of Curacao and is fully licensed and regulated by the laws of that country for the purpose of operating virtual casino gambling on the Internet, under the name: Sierra Star Casino, through the application of this software. SSC reserves the right to change this agreement from time to time. The Player is responsible for reviewing the web-site, the Terms and Conditions and the help file at least once every month. The Player accepts and agrees to abide by each of the terms and conditions of this License, as amended from time to time, and the rules of the Casino games. SSC uses the best current methods available for the encryption of the user name and password information, and any other delicate information transferred to and from the client application and SSC servers, thus securing the Player and the casino against manipulation attempts by a third party .
Operated by Teller Processing Ltd under a gaming license of Universal Gaming Ltd. We recommend that Players print out all transaction data, the rules of the games and the payment methods and keep them in an easily accessible place.
Independent Auditors independently review these payout percentages on a monthly basis.
Player Representation and Warranties
1. The player is at least 18 years of age or has reached the legal age of maturity in his/her jurisdiction, whichever is the greater. A breach of this warranty will result in any winnings becoming immediately null and void.
2. The SSC operation of virtual casino gambling is directed only towards players who by the laws of their home jurisdiction are not prohibited from gambling on the Internet through the application of the software. Some jurisdictions have not yet addressed the legality of the use of software for gambling, while some jurisdictions have specifically made Internet gambling illegal. It is impossible for SSC to determine the state of the law in every jurisdiction around the world on an ongoing basis. Therefore, the Player accepts sole responsibility for determining the laws that apply in his/her jurisdiction. The Player is responsible for any consequences that may transpire as a result of his/her not determining the legality of Internet gaming in his/her jurisdiction. Commercial use of SSC is strictly forbidden. The Player will play only for private and non-professional purposes. Before placing bets, the Player is responsible for verifying the laws on gambling which governs the place where the SSC client is used. The Player fully understands the rules of the games and the procedures involved in Internet gambling through use of this software application.
3. The Player will use this software application to gamble on the Internet for his/her own private personal use only and not for the use of others. The Player is obliged to keep his/her private User-ID, Password and PIN number secret and confidential. Any use of the software application through the Player's User-ID is the sole responsibility of the Player. The Player will not allow any third party or person, including and without limitation to any minor, to use his/her account to place wagers or participate in the games in any way. The SSC game server has been checked by a third party accounting firm and was found to supply fair odds and to comply with the laws and the regulations of the nations of Curacao.
4. The Player accepts all outcomes of game results as received in the client application from SSC's game server. The Player fully accepts and agrees that SSC's random number generator software will determine the outcome of the Games. The Player is fully aware of the fact that there is a risk of losing money through the use of this software.
5. The Player acknowledges that in the interests of fair gaming, the Player is not able to withdraw in winnings, any amount in excess of $10,000 (or Euro or Pounds) in any 30 day period.
6. If the player has not entered their correct and full personal details including a phone number they can be contacted on, withdrawals may not be processed. In suspected cases of fraud, the accounts will be closed and bonus and winnings will be removed. The player is fully responsible for any taxes and fees applicable to winnings resulting from use of the software. If winnings are taxable in the Player's jurisdiction, the player is required to keep track and report the winnings to the appropriate authorities.
7. The source of the funds used by the Player to wager in this software application is legal. The Player hereby accepts that SSC reserves its right to limit and/or refuse the Player's wagers in the event of a breach of this warranty or a breach of any wagering requirement or Casino or game rule. In the event of any dispute regarding a wager or winnings, the decision of SSC shall be final and binding.
8. SSC reserves the right to withhold any amount in excess of the players original deposit from a player's withdrawal if bonuses are wagered on any excluded game before meeting the wagering requirements on allowed games, unless specifically stated in the terms of any individual bonus or promotion. SSC reserves the right to refuse or rescind the Bonus for any reason including, but not restricted to, player abuse. In case of abuse, SSC reserves the right to discontinue player's membership and to prevent the player from accessing SSC in the future.
9. A player is allowed only one active account per household or per business address. Winnings will only be paid to players having ONE account per household or business address. If a player has more than a single account per household or business address, all winnings will be void. If a player's account remains dormant for more than 6 months the account will be considered inactive and any remaining funds will be transferred to a general account. Unless this account is reactivated within 24 months, the funds will be forfeited. An account may be reactivated by emailing [email protected]
10. All player details contained in the Registration Form submitted to SSC are true and correct.
11. The software is protected under applicable copyright laws. Title, ownership and all intellectual property rights in the software remain with SSC, including http://www.sierrastarcasino.com/images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music and text that may be part of the software.
12. The unauthorized copying, redistribution or publication of any of the content or part of the software is strictly prohibited. Title, ownership and all intellectual property rights in the name "Sierra Star Casino" remain with SSC, as the case may be.
13. By installing and using this software the player hereby agrees to have fully read and understood the above 'Terms and Conditions' and so agrees to be bound by them.
15 x bonus + deposit wagering requirement
Card games (unless otherwise listed or is an excluded game) and Keno count towards 50% of the wagering requirement.
Video Poker, Blackjack and Pontoon (unless specifically excluded below) count towards 10% of the wagering requirement. (PLEASE NOTE: The double up feature does not count towards the wagering requirement.)
The applied wagering requirement will be based on the HIGHEST wagering requirement of all non - restricted games you play for the bonus offer.
The following games are excluded and may not be played with any bonus until such time as the wagering requirement has been met:
Roulette, Baccarat, Craps, Sic Bo, BJ Switch, BJ Surrender, ALL Multihand variations of Pontoon and BJ, Jackpot Darts, Heads or Tails and Mega Ball.
Players from the following countries must double all wagering requirements stated in the terms and conditions of the bonus.
Brazil, Denmark, UK, Costa Rica, Argentina, Peru, Bolivia, Dominican Republic, Romania, Hungary, Thailand, Latvia, Slovak Republic, Columbia, Uruguay, Finland.
Please note that where the player has refused to accept a bonus option, there is no wagering requirement. As bonuses are awarded automatically players who refuse bonuses should notify support prior to deposit to have this feature disabled. This can be achieved by asking live chat or emailing [email protected]
The Casino reserves the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player's original deposit from a player's withdrawal if the bonus is wagered on the above games, before the wagering on allowed games is completed fully. If you wish to play any excluded game, please contact [email protected] to have your bonus removed before playing these games. Please include your Username in the email.
General Bonus Rules
A bonus will not be awarded if the player has a pending withdrawal or has a bonus balance + real balance that is equal to or greater than €/£/$20.
Please note that no deposit offers (such as no deposit sign up bonuses, CD or letter coupon offers) have max cash out of 5x the value of the bonus or coupon value. In order to make a withdrawal of any winnings from a no deposit bonus, a player must make a deposit of at least €/£/$50 and this deposit must be wagered at least 4x before making a withdrawal of the free money winnings or any further winnings accumulated from the deposit. In the event of a further bonus being awarded on the deposit - full wagering rules apply (see above Wagering Rules)
Loyalty Bonuses are awarded compliments of Gloabl Gaming Rewards. In the interest of fair gaming players must double all their required wagering requirements for this bonus as the bonus is awarded with no deposit and there is no maximum cash out for this bonus.
A bonus is intended for play only and cannot be redeemed for a cash payout. The first credits wagered will be deducted from player's deposit(s) rather than the PLAY BONUS.
Players agree that by accepting a bonus that the promotional email and the email sent to the player upon being awarded the bonus take precedence over the websites bonus terms and conditions.
By accepting a bonus, the player agrees to the above wagering requirements. You also agree not to play any other game/s before you will have met your wagering requirements. If you do place a bet on a restricted or excluded game before you will have met your wagering requirements, then any winnings from that excluded or restricted game will be immediately null and void. Accordingly, such winnings can not be used to fulfill the wagering requirements on any other game and any winnings resulting will be similarly null and void.
All PLAY BONUS credits are for wagering purposes only. Bonuses will be automatically removed from a Player's account immediately upon receipt of a withdrawal request.
Eligibility to receive Bonuses
Players who sign up in GBP and who do not reside in the United Kingdom will not be entitled to any bonuses unless otherwise arranged by special request with the casino. (For players residing outside the UK and who have already signed up in GBP and who would like to participate in weekly promotions - please email [email protected] for information on how to convert your account into Euros or US$.
We stress that bonuses (particularly sign up bonuses) are designed to offer players an opportunity to look around the Casino and try a variety of games without fear of risking their own money on games that they are not familiar with. The bonuses are not intended to attract casual players who are looking to exploit this offer for their immediate financial gain. If for any reason whatsoever, upon such review, it appears that player/s are participating in strategies that the Casino in its sole discretion deems to be abusive, the Casino reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such a player to the promotion.
The Casino reserves the right to review transaction records and logs at anytime, for any reason whatsoever. If, upon such review, it appears that the player/s are participating in strategies that the Casino or any other Playtech Casino in its sole discretion deems to be abusive, the Casino reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such player to the promotion and/or bonuses. Furthermore, if upon such review, the player's practices have been deemed to be 'Promotion Abuse', the Casino Management has the right to take the following actions, at its sole discretion, against such abusers: All winnings on any account/s opened will be null and void and all cash-ins will be cancelled where play has been deemed abusive. Abusing Player accounts may be terminated with immediate effect. Players found to be abusing promotions may be barred from receiving further promotional offers at the Casino. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by the Casino will be final.
Cash Out Rules
Regardless of the terms of any promotion, a deposit of not less than €/£/$50 must have been made at Sierra Star Casino at one time or another, before a Player is able to withdraw any winnings.
In the interest of fair gaming, in order to cash out any amount of money, a player must have met the wagering requirements of the specific bonus received.
Withdrawals of winnings are restricted to -
* No more than €/£/$10,000 per month
All amounts larger than €/£/$10,000 will be paid in terms until the full withdrawal amount is reached. This condition also applies to winnings of progressive jackpots.
Upon a withdrawal request (regardless of the number of deposits), any amount up to the value of the PLAY BONUS will be deducted from your play balance or winnings prior to settlement.
In order for a withdrawal to be approved, the player will be requested to supply documentation to prove identification and account details.
Sierra Star Casino and its subsidiaries are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
Web Site Information
As part of the web site's operation and for our own statistical analysis of web-site traffic, our web site automatically logs Internet IP addresses accessing our site. We DO NOT log any e-mail addresses of web site visitors.
Our advertising system logs IP addresses to supply more accurate advertising features, such as language specific banners.
Account Creation Information
The Account Information supplied during the account creation process is kept strictly confidential for our own purpose. We do NOT share this information with any third party company and/or organization. This information includes customer email addresses and other personal information supplied upon registration. If you supply us with your personal details, the information will only be used for its intended use, such as allowing us to send you cash-out checks and other information which you request. Email addresses are NOT shared with any other organization for commercial or non-commercial purposes. Email addresses will only be used to provide our customers with information regarding new software updates, promotional material, and miscellaneous casino operations, such as deposits and withdrawals. We collect email addresses of those who communicate with us via email. If you do not want to receive any email from us, please send us a blank email with the text "remove" in the subject to [email protected]
Your winnings and cash-outs are kept strictly private and confidential. Winnings information is kept in secure operating environments. Sierra Star Casino keeps your winnings information private and does not provide this information to any third party unless acting under a good faith belief that such information is required to be disclosed under law, regulation or any governmental or competent regulatory authority.
We maintain the up most available means to ensure that your information remains safe with us. All information is transferred using encryption technologies and once stored on our servers, it is maintained safe using the latest Firewall technologies available today. Both our web site and software use all available means to maintain data accuracy and privacy and to protect your data from being misused and/or lost. If you have any other questions or concerns regarding data privacy and security please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support center at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our Customer Service representatives will be more than happy to assist you.
Some legal jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of online gambling and others have specifically made online gambling illegal. We do not intend that anyone should use this software or place money with us for the purposes of gambling where any of such acts is illegal. The availability to download our software does not construe an offer or invitation by us for any person to use our software in any country in which such use is illegal. You accept sole responsibility for determining whether your use of our software is legal in the jurisdiction in which you live.
Electronic Play prohibited
Play at the Casino, as real or guest players, is intended for the use of adults, for entertainment purposes only. The use of robotic, mechanical, electronic or other devices to automatically make playing decisions in any game as a guest player or real player is strictly prohibited at the Casino except where such devices are provided, or specifically authorized in writing, by the Casino. Use of such devices may, in the sole discretion of Casino management, result in action including exclusion from play at the Casino, confiscation of funds up to an amount not exceeding net winnings, expulsion from all promotional offerings and placement of details of such activity and the participants on a casino industry database of "Restricted Players" accessed by other online casinos.